Blue, which is the color of slate; an emblematic material in Anjou historically used for the rooftops and le quernon, local delicacy ! I chose the color blue for this perfectly maintained guest room since it marvelously complements the ancient furnishings in the style of Louis XV, collected by antique dealers and consignment shops. Allow your visual senses to be seduced by the soothing atmosphere and let your imagination run wild as if a blue butterfly were inviting you to enter a dream-like state of mind…
Access to the outdoor swimming pool in season for the pleasure of swimming, playing games, swimming laps, lazing on the deckchairs, taking a nap in the sun ...
- For 2 to 3 people, with double beds or twin beds, 1 single bed
- This room is included in the renting of Clos des 3 Rois as a cottage
- The geographic placement of this guest room at Clos des 3 Rois : situated in the reception building, in the first floor
- Bathroom with a bathtub
- Independent toilets
- Breakfast mainly with organic, homemade or local terroir products
- Flat screen TV 80 cm
- Air conditioning
- Independent access
- High-end comfortable bedding Tempur® : 160/180 x 190/200 cm ou 2 x 80/90 x 190/200 cm – extra option twin beds 2 x 80/90 x 190/200 cm - 1 x 70 x 190 for adding 1 person in the room
- Welcome tray with kettle, tea, herbal tea, coffee and water pitcher
- Free parking in the village
- Access to the covered outdoor swimming-pool in season : 13 m x 6 m - access by a locked gate (key provided) - security ensured by an integral dome, a roller shutter and an integral fence outside of bathing hours - Basic hours: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. / 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Free wifi