The white walls made from local tuffeau stone, an emblematic stone in Anjou, Saumur and its surrounding areas, in complement with the large dimensions of this perfectly maintained guest room are what give the room its patrimonial character. I chose blue and beige as the dominant colors. The optical illusion, the interior decor, the silk fabrics, the canopy bed, and the furniture in the style of Louis XV all contribute to the room’s romantic charm. It’s enough to make lovebirds sing !
Allow yourself to slip into a daydream in the elegance and etherealness of this canopy guest room !
Access to the outdoor swimming pool in season for the pleasure of swimming, playing games, swimming laps, lazing on the deckchairs, taking a nap in the sun ...
- For 2 to 4 people, with double beds or twin beds, 2 single beds
- This room is included in the renting of Clos des 3 Rois as a cottage
- The geographic placement of this guest room at Clos des 3 Rois : situated in the building to the right of our home, on the ground floor
- Bathroom with a walk-in shower
- Independent toilets
- Breakfast mainly with organic, homemade or local terroir products
- Flat screen TV 80 cm
- Air conditioning
- Independent access
- High-end comfortable bedding Tempur® : 160/180 x 190/200 cm ou 2 x 80/90 x 190/200 cm – extra option twin beds 2 x 80/90 x 190/200 cm - 2 x 70 x 190 for adding 2 people in the room
- Welcome tray with kettle, tea, herbal tea, coffee and water pitcher
- Free parking in the village
- Access to the outdoor covered swimming-pool in season : 13 m x 6 m - access by a locked gate (key provided) - security ensured by an integral dome, a roller shutter and an integral fence outside of bathing hours - Basic hours: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. / 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Free wifi
- Accessibility for reduced mobility people (more information on request)