The interior decoration of this perfectly maintained and recently renovated, guest room is inspired by the furniture style of the Restoration era with its stained-glass windows (collected and restored by an antique specialist) serving as a visual reminder to the historic churches in Anjou. The posts were collected from an artisanal carpenter and vestiges from the remnants of the property’s historic stables, which were then renovated and crafted together in order to create a one-of-a-kind headboard. The colors grey and red complement one another and contribute to the guest room’s cozy and relaxing atmosphere. If you’re looking to enjoy your stay with good friends or with the whole family, you’ll have the possibility of connecting the stained-glass guest room with the skylight guest room since they are situated on the same level and are potentially integral.
Access to the outdoor swimming pool in season for the pleasure of swimming, playing games, swimming laps, lazing on the deckchairs, taking a nap in the sun ...
- For 1 to 2 people, with double beds or twin beds, 2 single beds
- This room is included in the renting of Clos des 3 Rois as a cottage
- The geographic placement of this guest room at Clos des 3 Rois : situated in the building to the right of our home, on the ground floor
- Bathroom with a shower
- Independent toilets
- Breakfast mainly with organic, homemade or local terroir products
- Flat screen TV 80 cm
- Air conditioning
- Independent access
- High-end comfortable bedding Tempur® : 160/180 x 190/200 cm ou 2 x 80/90 x 190/200 cm – extra option twin beds 2 x 80/90 x 190/200 cm -
- Welcome tray with kettle, tea, herbal tea, coffee and water pitcher
- Free parking in the village
- Access to the outdoor covered swimming-pool in season : 13 m x 6 m - access by a locked gate (key provided) - security ensured by an integral dome, a roller shutter and an integral fence outside of bathing hours - Basic hours: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. / 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Free wifi